Rare Earth Magnets to Blame for family feuds!!! read on

Your Host Shares His Random Thoughts and Observations
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Rare Earth Magnets to Blame for family feuds!!! read on

Post by Gerwin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Thats right all these years I thought I personally was to blame for relationship problems between husbands and wives over the aquarium addiction, BUT new Study has proven that Magnetic attraction to 1939 Pass Road pulls vehicles into parking area and drivers have no choice but enter store and purchase live stock!
This Study has been proven by Stan! (good customer like the rest of you)He has stated that his research has proven to his girlfriend that if he goes Pass Road opposed to Hwy 90 when traveling East and West in the vicinity of shop, the vehicle is drawn to the South side of pass road and he is then drawn to aquatic livestock and then to register. He was able to prove this by showing credit card receipts proving his claim!
This truly is science working at its very BEST!!!

some facts have been changed by me to protect the innocent, feel free to use this case study in defense of your purchasing from JUST FISH!!

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Re: Rare Earth Magnets to Blame for family feuds!!! read on

Post by Shadow1 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

All I can say is it is one heck of a magnet.

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Re: Rare Earth Magnets to Blame for family feuds!!! read on

Post by bluwtr » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:45 am

I bet it's aliens. Keesler is right there and we all KNOW how the Gov't covers up all the cool space technology...... :wtf: