Progress report

Tanks, Filtration, & Lighting Discussion
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Progress report

Post by Redfish » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Figured I would let ya'll know how things are going, and that I haven't been goofing off. Got the wire for the 20 amp dedicated wall outlet in the wall and the wire pulled to the panel box in the attic. Just need the electrician over here to hook it all up. Wes has the Top Off water tank just about finished and is water testing it now, then he will start the sump tank. I went over to help him, but didn't do much of anything to help, its kinda a one man job. I did enjoy watching him do his thing and talking about salty stuff, Ya'll need any acrylic work done, he's your man, he ain't cheap though :lol: JK. The wife and I drove over to Metairie La. this morning to pick up the LED light hanging system a man was making for me. There's a small problem with the way the lights have to be mounted, nothing major that I can't fix, overall though, its very well made and he did a very professional job on it, you will have to see this to appreciate the job he did on this. Went to Lowe's after I got back and picked up the lumber for the frame of the stand, going to try and get the water sealant on the boards tomorrow. Still plan on ordering the tank the first of February. Been working on the rock scape for the tank, not quite there yet, but almost, think I need to go a bit higher, not sure :roll:
The picnic table from back to front is about 2 inches shorter than what the tank will be, from left to right, its 48 inches to the yellow handle of the glass scrubber, same as the tank. The stick in the rock is 25 inches tall, same as the tank will be. Therewill be 6 1/2 inch space between the rock and the back glass panel.
I am never happy, but figured I would get your thoughts :thumbup: :thumbdown:

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Re: Progress report

Post by bluwtr » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 pm

That cuts deep Pete! :lol: Now I'm really going to have to ramp up the $$$$ on you!!!! :twisted: :wink:

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Progress report

Post by Gerwin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

looks good