angelfish tank update

Blog the Progress of Your Aquarium
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

angelfish tank update

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

So far so good here is a link to see pictures i still havent figured out any other way to post the pictures so sorry for any inconvenence
https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/? ... 156&type=1

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: angelfish tank update

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm

hey G you may see in the pictures that one of the angelfishes top fin is bent backward. what is this? actually as i am sitting here typing i am look at the fish and i see three of them are like this why? is it something i did or are they just like this?

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Host your pics on Photo Bucket then use the code link to post them here. Very easy to do and Photo Bucket is free. Just make sure to use the "RImg" button to resize the pics unless they are very small.

I think the fin thing you are noticing is just your fish swimming REALLY fast and then stopping too quickly! The fin just keeps going forward! :lol: :roll:

I'm sorry Jamie--I couldn't resist. I wouldn't worry about the fins. If your fish are eating, swimming and acting normal they are fine. If it is the filaments on the fin tips, they are very soft and could very well just be moving in the current etc. I honestly don't know though--just taking a S.W.A.G.

Jamilw1989
Discus Member

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Ok thanks Wes I will try the photobucket suggestion tomorrow right now it's to late for my brain to try and think that much.

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 am

I can't seem to be able to see the picn :(

Jamilw1989
Discus Member

Post by Jamilw1989 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am

Redfish wrote:I can't seem to be able to see the picn :(
try again i made the album public but i am also gonna try and get the pictures up on here.