Reagents and kit

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Reagents and kit

Post by bluwtr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Gerwin, I forgot to check/get reagent packs for the Hanna PO4 checker when I was in today. How many come in a pack and how much? Also, do you carry the Red Sea Magnesium Pro kit and what the $ on it as well?

Thanks

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: Reagents and kit

Post by Redfish » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:27 am

:lol: Wes, you are sounding a lot like me, seems like my Alzheimer kicks in whenever I go to the store. I have learned to start writing stuff down. Seems like my short term memory isn't what it used to be, or I could just be in a hurry to get to the coral tank and forget everything else.

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 am

Hell!, I forget what I want/need when I go to write it down! :roll: By the time I grab paper and pen I forget things!

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gerwin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm

I think the refill is 25.....think being the operative word

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Redfish wrote::lol: Wes, you are sounding a lot like me, seems like my Alzheimer kicks in whenever I go to the store. I have learned to start writing stuff down. Seems like my short term memory isn't what it used to be, or I could just be in a hurry to get to the coral tank and forget everything else.
Has nothing to do with alzheimers,,,,,, you see the display tank and your mind goes into overload,,,,you start thinking about what you want more,,, coral,, salt,, food,,,gas,,, coral,,,coral,,,coral... damn,,, why did I come here again,,, coral,coral,coral,,, crap,,, and then go home empty handed!! :mrgreen:

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 am

Do they make a Hanna Checker for Alk. testing, I have really started making a effort to keep the parameters in my tank more stable. Seems like the Calcium levels in my tank, at this point, are fairly easy to maintain, its the Alk. that is up and down and a Hanna Alk. Checker, if they make it, could make my life a bit easier when it comes to Alk. testing.

bluwtr
Discus Member

Post by bluwtr » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks Gerwin.

Very true Sandy!

Check this out Pete: http://www.hannainst.com/usa/prods2.cfm ... rodCode=HI 755

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gerwin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Redfish wrote:Do they make a Hanna Checker for Alk. testing, I have really started making a effort to keep the parameters in my tank more stable. Seems like the Calcium levels in my tank, at this point, are fairly easy to maintain, its the Alk. that is up and down and a Hanna Alk. Checker, if they make it, could make my life a bit easier when it comes to Alk. testing.
yes , we got them