tons of stuff for sale..

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
addicted2coral
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

tons of stuff for sale..

Post by addicted2coral » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

i know i dont post here alot, but i know shadow1 pretty well.. i just wanted to put my list of stuff here for more people to see.. if you see something you like or a group of things you like let me know i will hook you up..

the reason i am getting rid of this is because this stuff is overstock, its also accumulated from a couple years of gathering anything shiny.. some of these came from gerwin.. i know the duncans did..

also i had a tank break back in march or april i had to set up temporary tanks.. and now i have shifted to mainly sticks.. and need to move all this stuff..

i am just gonna link it. but you can contact me on my cell 601 319 8184

also equipment will be next, ntb200, orbit 6 bulb fixture t5ho, ato, return pump.. lots more... cross that road when we get there..

http://www.bayoureefkeeping.com/topic/4 ... -for-sale/

goalk33p3r
Discus Member

Re: tons of stuff for sale..

Post by goalk33p3r » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Any of your clams for sale?

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 am

Good News Bad news: :D Good News I saw one coral I really liked :( Bad News Its not one your selling, but would like to know what it is, 14th picture the coral dead center of the pic. If it goes up for sale at some point, I want it.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Redfish wrote:Good News Bad news: :D Good News I saw one coral I really liked :( Bad News Its not one your selling, but would like to know what it is, 14th picture the coral dead center of the pic. If it goes up for sale at some point, I want it.
:mrgreen: no you don't I got claim on the blue one if he sells it. :thumbup:

AQUA-HOLIC
Minnow Member

Post by AQUA-HOLIC » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Do you still have your T5 fixture.? if so what is the price? thank you