Innovative Marine AccuDrip Review

Photos of Store Livestock and Products
Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Innovative Marine AccuDrip Review

Post by Sandy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:45 pm

So I brought one of these home today along with a BEAUTIFUL orange/red headed fairy wrasse. I used it to acclimate the wrasse before adding it to my tank. It is SO much easier than trying to remember to add water to the bag every few minutes trying to acclimate anything to my tank. You can control the drip rate of the water going into the container with your fish and you squeeze the siphon/drip chamber to prime the hose. And we ALL know what that means right??? :mrgreen: No more sucking on a hose and choking on saltwater and slimy/nasty stuff left in said hose trying to create a siphon to start the drip. :wtf: :lol: All I can say is, "I wish I had one of these along time ago!" Super easy to use! :thumbup: In stock at Just Fish!!!

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Re: Innovative Marine AccuDrip Review

Post by Doug » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 am

Is "AUQA" how they spell "AQUA" in CHINA? We used to use an Oscar Enterprises "U" and airline tubing with a knot tied in it as an acclimation dripper. Sucking on plastic hose and risking a mouthful of saltwater, funky brine shrimp tank water, etc. was a rite of passage.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Innovative Marine AccuDrip Review

Post by Sandy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 am

Doug wrote:Is "AUQA" how they spell "AQUA" in CHINA? We used to use an Oscar Enterprises "U" and airline tubing with a knot tied in it as an acclimation dripper. Sucking on plastic hose and risking a mouthful of saltwater, funky brine shrimp tank water, etc. was a rite of passage.
:lol: :lol: I used airline tubing and a clothespin, and have been "passed" a lot! :mrgreen: