Road Trip

Tanks, Filtration, & Lighting Discussion
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: Road Trip

Post by Redfish » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:45 pm

I don't know what you mean by wedding dress, U kinda lost me there, but it is Andys Tank.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Sat May 01, 2010 10:37 am

Redfish wrote:Ok, if this sounds good to all, we can meet at my house around 12:30 Sunday. Zoohead, give me a call and I can tell you where I live. Gz28 and C-21USAF you both already know where the house is at. Takes about an hour to get over there.
Don't forget to take your camera and take pictures this time.... :wink:

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat May 01, 2010 6:20 pm

:x The wife isn't going and she takes all of the pics, she dosn't leave home without that camera. I will see if she will give me a crash corse on how to use it.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Sat May 01, 2010 8:51 pm

First you turn it on, then you mash the button........ :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry,, had to do it.... :mrgreen:

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Sun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

SOOOO,, did we go? Or did the weather hold you guys back?? :?:

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Mon May 03, 2010 2:15 am

We went, Gary came down with a bug and couldn't make it, Jason also couldn't make it, hope you got your tank problems fixed Jason, but Zoalover (Patrick) picked him up a frag or two. Patrick picked up alottt of corals for himself and some for some other reefer friends. For myself, I got a small frag of 3 or 4 polyps of Tubbs Blue zoas, a frag of OCA Screaming Birds Nest coral and a small frag of, (forgot what this is called) Its looks like a colt coral, but its green, The name starts with an S, lol thats about the best I can do on that. I got a few pics that I will try and get posted tommrow nite. I would like to say they came out better than I thought they would, but I can't :lol: About 3/4 of them were out of focus. The power went out for about 20 min. while I was gone but came back on. Just after I got home it went out again, I gave it 15 min. then I got the generator out and hooked it up to the tank. About 2 seconds after I stood up from hooking the power heads to the extension cord :lol: the power came back on, seems like that always happens.

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Mon May 03, 2010 9:58 am

Sounds like you had a good trip, looking forward to pictures.... Oh,,, post up some pics of your tank too!!! :D

C-21 USAF
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by C-21 USAF » Mon May 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Pete, perhaps it Sinularia?

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Thats it Jason. I looked thru a few online coral sites trying to find the name, but no one had it for sell.