Road trip Pics

Tanks, Filtration, & Lighting Discussion
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Road trip Pics

Post by Redfish » Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

These Pics :oops: do not :oops: do this tank justice.

First coral, I took this pic for you Jason, I think you got a frag of the Hawkins coral. This is the mother colony. Its right under the Hippo Tang

One of two frag tanks, most of our frags were fresh cut though

The Corals I got: Tubbs Blue Zoas

Birds Nest

Sinularia

I took more pics of Andys tank, but they didn't come out very good.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Road trip Pics

Post by Sandy » Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Heck Pete, don't know what you fuss about so much,,,, those pictures are VERY good. Those tanks look really nice.

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Andy sells alot of stuff out of his tank, its almost like a bussiness, so his tank dosn't really look like how I would have it set up in my home as a display tank. But if you look at the individual corals as a coral and not the whole tank as a display, they look great.

Zoohead
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Zoohead » Mon May 03, 2010 10:55 pm

I agree about the setup, not really set up a s a display per say, but more as a display of his wares. They are VERY nice wares tho.
My little ham.
Atl Flower Petal (green plate with light blue polyps) Jason and Lars and Pete all got freebies of this. I got a decent size piece. Sunset Monti Me and Lars got a piece. And a very nice Purple haze.
One of the many frag racks in the display. I got a piece of the Green Digi.
Blue Tip Green Stag, yup I got a piece(actually 2).
I thought this was too cool. Notice the Acro growing through the ATL Flower Petal.
And when I got to deliver Lars his stuff in Slidell he has this laying in the back of his truck. 6ft just swimming in his pond in the front yard(2nd one this year)

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Tue May 04, 2010 1:01 am

Very nice pics Patrick!
thanks to both you and pete for sharing

C-21 USAF
Discus Member

Post by C-21 USAF » Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Yeah, thanks for the pics! They look great!

guitarest
Discus Member

Post by guitarest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 pm

That gator looked like he would be at home in that tank if he was small enough.... Those are great pics and wonderful looking setups