Gerwin to the rescue (Best Customer Service)

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Steve
Minnow Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Gerwin to the rescue (Best Customer Service)

Post by Steve » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 pm

I have been a customer of Fish Only for about 5 months. I am here to say the customer service and detication of Gerwin and Roger to their customers cant be beat! The story: This morning when I woke up I looked at my 38 gal fish only tank and noticed soemthing was wrong my Flaming Angel Fish was dead, Blue Tang was breathing rapidly and lying on the floor, Maroon Clownfish was also breathing rapidly and sitting in the sand. Since it was Sunday and the Fish Only store was closed I ran up to Petsmart to get the water tested. They told me the water looks fine.. I Couldnt believe that answer, so I wrote Gerwin an email and within 1hr he called me he said "Steve come up to the store and I will get you the supplies you need" (keep in mind this is his day off). I raced to the store and Gerwin and Roger were there waiting for me. I told him my problem and he told me what he though was the problem gave me some supplies and told me to call or email if I have anymore problems. How can you beat the customer service, detication to his customers, and a great friendships that has formed by just buying fish.. I will continue to be a valued customer to Fish Only forever!

Steve

Damion
Angel Member
My SetUp: 55g Barb tank...Tiger Barbs, Black Rubies, Green Barbs, Banded Leporinus, and a Red Fin Shark. Clean up crew consists of two small (3") plecos

Re: Gerwin to the rescue (Best Customer Service)

Post by Damion » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 pm

That is awesome!
That just reiterates the dedication and love for the "job".
I love hearing stories like this - much better than watching the news :-)

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Gerwin to the rescue (Best Customer Service)

Post by Sandy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am

Gerwin and Roger are GREAT!!!! I can't tell you how many times Gerwin has saved my butt on problems. If you take care of your people,,, your people will come back,,, over and over and over,,,, and even get friends to come along. And then everybody helps everybody and the world according to this fishy person is a wonderful place!
Thanks for being there when we need you and thanks for helping us work through all of our problems. And thanks to our other BUDS that help out at the shop!