What would you like to have on special?

In-Store Specials at Just Fish / Pass Road Pet Center, Biloxi, MS.
Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: What would you like to have on special?

Post by Sandy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm

LOL,,, Yea,, I opened myself up for that one...... you're pretty good..... you been talking to my husband lately??? Cause that's something he would say...hahaha!

C-21 USAF
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by C-21 USAF » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm

I thought about those buckets when I posted...just couldn't remember if they were actually full of salt or not.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Yea, they are full of salt, or else my hind end would be falling all over the store, gotta have something to anchor them down with. hahaha, I think he puts them there on purpose,,,, that way the longer I look the more I tend to buy!!!

phisher
Discus Member

Post by phisher » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Holidays have slowed me down, you going to extend the clean up crew special for December as well? I am also going to need salt.

Also need a CO2 tank and reg at some point, I am not buying something intended for the aquarium trade because we seem to get ripped, I'm sure you can get 5lbs bottles from your paintball suppliers, can you get regs with decent needle valves as well?

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm

tell ya what everyone tell me what salt you want in buckets ie>
reef crystals / oceaninc / instant ocean
have it to me by the end of Dec and I will get you a sale price on salt BY THE BUCKET, for January
you must tell me exactly how many you want and pick them up with a few days of arrival. For that I will take 10.00 of what ever my everyday low price is. ex 200 gal oceanic is 59.99 you will get it for 49.99, instant ocean is 49.99 so 39.99 150 gal , reef crystals is 69.99 so 59.99 160 gal. Do not post it up here instead PM me your name with what you want.
Its the honor system here folks so if you say you want it come get it.

Phisher I do not have enough janitors to do it through Dec but I can do it in Jan. for sure...remind me, as far as bottles you just got to buy it, paintball does not use 5lb tanks and up anyways you lose it when you goto get it filled anyways they swap you a old crappy beat up one for you brand new 80$ tank :lol:
I will look to see what I can get you a co2 reg kit for, I do not stock them so getting you a deal if I can is no problem.

C-21 USAF
Discus Member

Post by C-21 USAF » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:34 am

Gerwin,

Can you get the 200 gallon box of Instant Ocean...price?

Thanks,
Jason

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:45 pm

yes and no..let me check on that

Archie
Discus Member

Post by Archie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am

Is that a 20g tank, what is the machine its hooked up to? LOL, what a beast.

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 am

gerwin can i still get in on the discounted price for a bucket of reef crystals?

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

yes you can

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 am

Gerwin, I was looking at the Marineland link over to the left of the forum home page and found something I would be interested in getting. http://www.marineland.com/Marineland.home Sounds like a really good heater.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Redfish wrote:Gerwin, I was looking at the Marineland link over to the left of the forum home page and found something I would be interested in getting. http://www.marineland.com/Marineland.home Sounds like a really good heater.
apparently you have not looked at the peg wall very well Redfish...maybe you should come around more often!

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:49 pm

:) They added an hour and a half to my rt., the price I pay for going to fast, I will never learn. Anyway, thats the reason I don't get by to often.

joey
Guppy Member

Post by joey » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 am

gerwin you should put some live rock on sale lol