Elvis in the house :)

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
elvis228
Minnow Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Elvis in the house :)

Post by elvis228 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:20 am

Hello everyone. my name is Elvis. Ive been knowing Gerwin for years..... killed alot of his fish.. killed alot of my own fish.. played alot of paintball.. so I finally decided to get on his website :D I am just now getting my SW tank up and running halfway good. I started in the SW fish world bout maybe 10years ago. Started with a 46g then went to a 240g then katrina came... a few years laters finally started up a 14g "Lol major adjustment on that one" then came time for my current tank which is a 220g.

Here is picture of my current setup taken with my iphone.. thanks Sandy for the awesome leather :)
Here is a much older picture of the stand and everything

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Elvis in the house :)

Post by Sandy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 am

Hey Elvis,
Tank looks great! How long did it take you to get everything in and rearranged? Thanks for taking that big leather off of my hands. My tank looks so much better and I have decided to do a partial rearrange myself. Gonna work on that later today.

Damion
Angel Member
My SetUp: 55g Barb tank...Tiger Barbs, Black Rubies, Green Barbs, Banded Leporinus, and a Red Fin Shark. Clean up crew consists of two small (3") plecos

Post by Damion » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 am

Welcome Elvis - and great looking tank :)

elvis228
Minnow Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by elvis228 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Sandy... I took me about 5 or so hours to get everything in the tank.. :) had to completly top apart the whole top section of my lights and stuff to be able to put those large pieces in there, at the same time I was doing a water change, and changing out all my lights :)