Hello

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Graham
Minnow Member

Hello

Post by Graham » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi everyone, I am not new to aquariums; I am lately working on my planted tank for quite some time now. I just got a couple of plants today about to add back my fish.

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:03 pm

Welcome to the fishystuff.net forum. I'm guessing from reading the SWAT forum, you are maybe related to "mernst". While you may well have registered with something derived from your actual name, what we're hoping for on this forum is interacting with eachother as if we were at the pet shop. Therefore, we're asking everyone to use the name they would use if they walked into the store and introduced themselves to Gerwin. "Hi, my name is __________." Nicknames in sigs are fine. Thanks.

Graham
Minnow Member

Post by Graham » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:18 pm

I changed my username to one as you see. Yes I am related to mernst, he is my brother.

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:25 pm

Thanks very much. I think, even though some people may resist this idea initially, they'll see in the long run that it will make this a cool place to talk aquariums with everybody. There's something about having your name on what you write that makes people think twice about being a**holes.