New Pics

Freshwater Tropical Fish & Plants Discussion
FishVet
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: 29 gallon natural planted freshwater-extreme low-tech, small school of Black Phantom Tetra, (1) Anostomus

120 gallon reef-work in progress! Nothing alive in there yet...

New Pics

Post by FishVet » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Same tank as the other thread (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=220) but its title was obsolete. This is the Walstad-model au naturale tank. No filtration or water changes for over 8 months now. Just topoffs. Looking MUCH better than the last pics I posted. If the back glass looks murky, that's because I allow algae to grow on it. It's not for everyone, but I like it and it controls algae in other parts of the tank. If you read the other thread you already know I'm a little weird :)

EDIT: Never mind, I can't get it to work! Maybe one of you geniuses can fix it...help??? Code below.

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Re: New Pics

Post by Doug » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm

It won't work if the album is set to other than Public.

FishVet
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: 29 gallon natural planted freshwater-extreme low-tech, small school of Black Phantom Tetra, (1) Anostomus

120 gallon reef-work in progress! Nothing alive in there yet...

Post by FishVet » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks Doug! Fixed it. Now I wish I could figure out how to edit my post to take all that code out...

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gerwin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm

not bad