What was the first thing that came to your mind.....

Your Host Shares His Random Thoughts and Observations

What was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw Roger?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm

He looks 14
50%
He is cute
25%
Is that Gerwin?
No votes
Is he retarded?
25%
He sound like Gerwin
No votes

Total votes: 8

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Re: What was the first thing that came to your mind.....

Post by Doug » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Jessi84 wrote:Figured out how to submit it...select chioce then click "see results" instead of "Submit"....worked for me :)
If you chose "he looks 14", that was my vote from when I was troubleshooting the problem.

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 am

Not sure thats working either. I voted the way Jessi said to do it and its still only showing just one person has voted.

Gz28
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gz28 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 am

why you ask if our votes are anonymous cfaf21? you thought he was cute didnt you ;) Its ok man dont be ashamed! :-) LOL.

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 am

On the phone Def sounds like gerwin!!! LOL.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 am

Gz28 wrote:why you ask if our votes are anonymous cfaf21? you thought he was cute didnt you ;) Its ok man dont be ashamed! :-) LOL.
damn right! he is a chip off the ole block :thumbup:

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 pm

I have updated the template to the latest version of it available. Still not working. I will need to use a default style template for the time being, and edit it to fit the site color scheme as time allows.

Edit: Although I much prefer the look and feel of the old template (vBulletin-like), this current one will have to do, as there is no update for the old one that is completely compatible with the current version of the software. Maybe if everyone does their very best to make it a very Merry Christmas at Just Fish Biloxi, Ger can consider upgrading the forum to the real vBulletin, the gold standard of online forums. :clap:

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 am

i guess I need to know what the benefits are vs the $$$ and even more how you will hold your superior computer skills over me :lol:

C-21 USAF
Discus Member

Post by C-21 USAF » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Gz28 wrote:why you ask if our votes are anonymous cfaf21? you thought he was cute didnt you ;) Its ok man dont be ashamed! :-) LOL.
Oh stop...when are going to play some tennis?

Doug
Site Admin

Post by Doug » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Gerwin wrote:i guess I need to know what the benefits are vs the $$$ and even more how you will hold your superior computer skills over me :lol:
It's the best forum software with the best support base, extremely configurable, built-in anti-spam measures, many free plug-ins and add-ons available. License is $195, and I'll install it for free.

FishVet
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: 29 gallon natural planted freshwater-extreme low-tech, small school of Black Phantom Tetra, (1) Anostomus

120 gallon reef-work in progress! Nothing alive in there yet...

Post by FishVet » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 am

Doug wrote:Maybe if everyone does their very best to make it a very Merry Christmas at Just Fish Biloxi, Ger can consider upgrading the forum to the real vBulletin, the gold standard of online forums. :clap:
I'll be there this afternoon with some Christmas "rock money". I'm doing my part! :D

vBulletin FTW!

Shells
Guppy Member

Post by Shells » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

you can also click view results without selecting, then once the graph opens up, select your choice, then hit submit,,,

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 am

I have been wanting to play some tennis for a while... I will be free in a couple of days!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Has it been 7 days yet?

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:57 pm

So a old customer comes in with his grand daughter and does some shopping, later that day he comes back as he forgot something.
As we are talking waiting for Roger to ring out a customer, he quietly leans over and says with a smile " do you know what my granddaughter asked about Roger?" of course the first thing that came to my mind was like how old was he and if he had a girlfriend......before I can say anything he says " she asked if he was retarded" :lol: "I told her that it was not nice to talk about people, but she said that he just looked retarded" so needless to say, me being the great father I am and loving a good laugh, I told about a dozen folks that day the story and laughed harder every time I told it, not to mention everyone started picking at Rog, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , luckily he is a good sport and plays along well, to the point it kinda back fired on me, NOW when ever he does something wrong or does not want to do something he says " its ok if I do it wrong, I'm retarded, or I do not half to do it, I'm retarded" proof even a retard can make lemonade from lemons :thumbup:

don
Angel Member

Post by don » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:57 pm

:D :lol: i knew there was something wrong with that boy, just could'nt put my finger on it. that has to be the funnest story i've heard in a long time, that was worth the wait!!! (nothing personal mini me) but that was funny. :lol: