Thanks Gerwin! The GER ROG sale was great!!

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
brianjoy81
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Thanks Gerwin! The GER ROG sale was great!!

Post by brianjoy81 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks Gerwin! The GER ROG sale was great!! I was able to get some stuff I normaly would not of splurged on! Picked up a Blue Tang, A nice neon yellow leather coral, some snails, food, and the crack water!!!

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Thanks Gerwin! The GER ROG sale was great!!

Post by Sandy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 pm

:clap: EXCELLENT!!!! Good times, GREAT PEOPLE,,, what more could you ask for???

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 am

Guys, I want to sincerely thank you for putting this on tonight. Your shop is a rarity in business these days and it is greatly appreciated. I see people gripe about their LFS on other websites and I usually comment on how great mine is. Thanks again guys. You rock.

Jessi84
Angel Member

Post by Jessi84 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 am

Finnally have everything set up! Walked out with some of the best deals EVER! Y'all are the best! Pics to follow soon. Thanks so much guys...can't say that enough for all y'all do for me :) Headed to bed now finnaly...Bio test 1st thing in the morning!

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 am

:crazy: < Me , Roger > :crazy: , ok now I know I was overwhelmed :lol: I never once saw Sandy take a picture!

I keep telling everyone, its we who need to thank you! you have choices and even if we are not your first we appreciate your business :thumbup:

I am glad everyone who came had a good time, I must say I was surprised so many showed up, with the weather and the fact it was just mentioned on the site and a few customers when I could remember at the shop. I figured I would just shoot the bull with all our customers, enjoy a slice of pizza and kick a beverage back with you, but I worked my booty off :lol:

My Thank you list.....

First all of you gals and guys
Wally for making it look official :wink:
Some props to Jason for pushing on me to make a date and time :lol:
Jesse for watching the door (even though she abandoned post)
Hagen for the door prize and discounts, Coralife and Instant Ocean, Central, My Coral distributors who gave me discounts in lieu of the sale
Sandy for the pics
and Of course the Rog, my right hand man (even though in the beginning he was drinking and eating, not realizing that I was having a broken arrow situation :lol: , if you could have seen his eyes when he turned around and saw the store full )

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:42 am

Had a great time,,, Who won the door prize, for those of us :( who left early, and what did they win.

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 pm

I think next time we need to try and introduce names/alias more. Would have liked to have met more people from online.

Thanks again guys.

Chef Steve
Discus Member
My SetUp: 29 gallon saltwater tank (coral in future hopefully)

Post by Chef Steve » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm

I agree with getting the aliases down. It would be nice to meet some of the people who give advice and stuff. But overall thanks the fishy stuff. It was a great laid back event and was cool to meet all the people who are in to tanks and stuff. And about the weather, Gerwin you should know we can buy "fishy stuff" rain, snow, or shine!!!

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Redfish wrote:Had a great time,,, Who won the door prize, for those of us :( who left early, and what did they win.
Candice won the door prize, they got a 48" Double t-5 HO Light Fixture from Hagen 149.99 value

leo
Minnow Member

Post by leo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks Gerwin and Roger. It was a great sale and I was able to pick some brains of other junkies.

Leo, AKA Tinman

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm

damn i missed out...my check was 3 days too late... :-(