SO this guy comes in the store the other day......

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

SO this guy comes in the store the other day......

Post by Gerwin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:26 am

and says
"So Gerwin, answer me this, I was on the internet the other day, so you know it's true....."
Well I of course immediately yelled STOP! and repeated back, " you read it on the internet so its got to be true?"

:shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: after a great laugh, he never did tell me what the question was....
now I actually know this young man and he is a great guy, but as his elder I felt required to correct him on his thinking, I know, I know, many of you in cyber land will think
a. what a dick
b. you mean its not all true
c. I don't get it
d. THis guy Gerwin is awesome :wink: