San Fran-wacko at it again? wanna read more?

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

San Fran-wacko at it again? wanna read more?

Post by Gerwin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/ ... ies-video/

The nut bags wanna stop the sale of tropical fish!!! boy its tuff to keep it clean on here when I see crap like this........

brianjoy81
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: San Fran-wacko at it again? wanna read more?

Post by brianjoy81 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:57 am

Crazy!!! How about we show him a video of a blue tang getting eaten by a moray eel in the wild. Then show him how happy my blue tang is lol.

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm

And what of the suffering of all those yellowfin tuna, just for the ridiculous gastronomic pleasure of California sushi lovers? Better ban sushi-- oh, what the heck-- and all seafood-serving restaurants, too. We had legislation introduced here years ago to ban the retail sale of dogs by anyone other than state licensed private breeders-- no more puppies in pet stores. The state rep who proposed it had a relative who felt she got screwed on a puppy she bought at a pet store. (Probably buyer's remorse on an impulse purchase.) The answer? Ban ALL pet stores from selling puppies, right?

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Just think...if California fell off of the continent, then all of the cool corals that we never see would then come into Arizona--have to be cheaper! :shock:

Dumb ass city for sure--they elected Pelosi--what more could we expect. Off subject a bit, but they city also passed or are still trying to ban circumcision. WTF?! Wouldn't that be parental decision and not the city council? Not to say freedom of religion as well. I guess as usual the left coast says screw the Constitution unless it suits their crazed agendas. :evil:

Goos-fraba...... :wtf:

I need a beer now.