New Pics

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
The Langs
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: New 29 gal Saltwater Tank set up on Dec. 30 2010. Items in tank; 23 lbs of live rock, a pair of clown fish, one purple striped basslet, one Blue Damsel, one purple lobster, and one coral banded shrimp.

New Pics

Post by The Langs » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Here are some most recent pics of the 29gal tank we started at the first of the year. Up to 40lbs of live rock, one mandarin, two clown fish, one basallett, one damsel, one starfish, one coral banded shrimp, one anemone, and one piece of star polyps. Our next step is a better light so that we can start getting into the corals. Can't wait... :D

https://picasaweb.google.com/1169937794 ... directlink

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: New Pics

Post by Gerwin » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 pm

it looks like you got the rock you need! awesome now its lights and corals

Great Clown shot by the way :clap:

Dragont
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Dragont » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Nice aquarium! I noticed the gravel substrate. Normally I would see either sand, crushed coral or bare bottom but Thas different. one thing's for certain tho, my yellow coris wrasse wouldn't be able to sleep in ur tank. He burrows into the sandbed every evening at lights out. And won't come out till the lights come back on.

The Langs
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: New 29 gal Saltwater Tank set up on Dec. 30 2010. Items in tank; 23 lbs of live rock, a pair of clown fish, one purple striped basslet, one Blue Damsel, one purple lobster, and one coral banded shrimp.

Post by The Langs » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks for the compliment. The substrate is not gravel, it's crushed coral.. And yes, it is an old school under gravel filter system.