photos

Blog the Progress of Your Aquarium
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

photos

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 am

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... b37&type=1
here are some pictures of my twenty gallon If the link works i will post more.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: photos

Post by Gerwin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:41 pm

so I think the tank look good, very clear and very bright. Try and keep your water topped off to the bottom of tank frame, it will keep it looking good for many years to come, otherwise you will get mineral deposits on the glass up top.

This is one of the few tank pics I have seen without background that did not look terrible to me, but I would still put one on as the colors would look even more crisp and I would not see the filter body on the otherside of tank.

Otherwise nice job!

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: photos

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 pm

thanls gerwin. I need to update those photos they are old but my camera broke. there is a background and the water is toped off I will add more in about a week. I have to figure out my father high end camera first its over my head.