Few New Pics

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Few New Pics

Post by Redfish » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Been awhile since I posted any new pics,,,, soooo here you go :( Disclaimer Have a few pretty big Apitasia in the tank
Have tried a UltraLife product I got from our LFS, dosn't seem to work to good, think I am going back to the
Joes Juice. Have 3 frags in the tank I would like to trade for something, if anyone is interested, will try and point them out to ya'll.

The pis below, right above the large colony of the Neon Green Candy Cane, is a frag of 25 to 30 polyps of the Neon Green candy cane
They are for trade.

The pic below shows a 5 polyp frag of a Neon Green Candy Cane frag, this is for trade.
They are big polyps.

In the pic below, the frag of the Devils Hand is for trade. There are two fraged pieces on a piece of live rock,
they are pretty good sized.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Few New Pics

Post by Sandy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 pm

:shock: DANGGGGG PETE!!!! :shock: What the heck did you do???? That looks like a NEW tank!!! Looks great!!! :D

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 am

:lol: Everything has been growing pretty good. The green Seleria (sp) has really taken off and is 100x bigger than it was when I first got it. The piece of Colt coral I got from you Sandy, you can see it in the last pic. it grows pretty slow for me or at least it seems that way It was pretty small when I got it , but its getting there and growing a nice shape to it. The Purple Death polyps and the Nuclear Green polyps have grown pretty good. I need to frag them for some trade bait :crazy: but I am afraid if I do, they may start dieing, so I am leaving them alone for now. I had a colony of about 200 or more, pink center zoas in the tank that died down to one polyp, nothing else died, just those ones. The only thing I figured was that I was strainning my (sp) Mysis shrimp before I fed the tank and may have been taking to many nutraints out of the water. I guess I could have had some kind of pest eatting on them, but they haven't eatten anything else and I haven't seen any. I do have a bunch of those baby starfish in the tank, they could have been the culprit, but I never really noticed them in the colony of zoas. :roll: Who knows :lol:

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gerwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 am

your ALIVE!
good to see...

where is the full frontal?

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey Pete. Tank looks great! What are you looking for in trade?

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 pm

bluwtr wrote:Hey Pete. Tank looks great! What are you looking for in trade?
Just about anything, whatcha got and what do you want. The neon green Candy canes are really nice, they took awhile to start growing after I fraged them and then one day they just took off. I was fixing to take them into Gerwin and see what he would trade me for, but figured I would give ya'll a shot at them first.

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Gerwin wrote:your ALIVE!
good to see...

where is the full frontal?
:lol: Its just the summer time blues, so hot at work this time of the year, when I get off, I just want to get home get a glass of tea and sit in my easy chair. Old age catching up with me I guess.

Gz28
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gz28 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Holy crap, that is totally different than the last time i saw your tank! i might be interested in that devils hand not sure what i have for trade ill have to get with you.

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 pm

I really don't have much Pete, but I could frag my Pocillopora. When I bought the frag it was roughly 1.5"s. Now it's almost the size of a baseball. The frag wouldn't be that large, but maybe we could work something out if you're interested.

BTW, glad to hear from you.